So hand in is over and that means my first year of uni is over too. I'm free for the next few months! Anyway, I thought you guys deserved an update since the last one was about a month ago~
Hand in went smoothly (I know you guys need to know this) and I don't have anything to do until May 6th, which is my last ever lecture of the year. I'm planning to get an industrial piercing and to explore some stuff around the city until I move out. Otherwise, it's play games and art all the time!
I'm also planning to set up commissions, do more studies and environment pieces, as well as more stuff with my OCs. I will probably start doing that sometime soon!
Anyway, more attention can be provided to the internet again. Just give me another day and I'll be up and going again!
Last time I did OC facts, I got tagged again by QuantumNightmare
, so I'm just going to do that now:Evelyn Walker Evelyn Walker - Reference
1. Despite having mess everywhere, she somehow can locate things pretty quickly and knows roughly where it all is. Some digging is required.
2. She still hasn't perfected how to close her wings, but she's working on it.
3. She burns pretty easily, so wears factor 50 anytime she might be out.
4. Drones are becoming the in-thing, so it is for Eve too. Multiple tests and failures are starting to become a problem for locals.
5. Taking off can still be an issue if she isn't at high enough ground, you'll generally find her on roof tops in case of emergency
6. For close quarter situations on the ground, she can sprint pretty fast now.
7. Her goggles also work as protection for welding things.
8. Often has her hair done up when working and has oil smeared everywhere.